· Back in your router's firmware update page, click the "Choose File" button and navigate to your newly-extracted file. Select it and then click the "Upload" button in the router configuration page. Select it and then click the "Upload" button in the router configuration page.
· Look for a firmware version number that you can compare to the one you downloaded. Transfer the firmware file to the router. Some routers might require a flash drive that contains the firmware file, plugged into an open USB port on the router, but others let you upgrade the firmware from the router's control panel.
· Enter your password (if you never set one up, just leave the field blank) and log in. Once you're in the interface, click on Management, then Upgrade. Click the "Check for new firmware" button…
· Hi, could someone update the firmware on my Sagecom 2704N Router. The firmware version we have is 7.273.1_F2704N_Plusnet and hopefully the update will resolve a recent issue with the slow wifi speeds, despite the router not being moved, yet the Ethernet connection is still fine.
· Click on the button to browse for the new firmware file Click on Update (or Upload) then wait for a few minutes for the process to complete. Note that the update process needs to run without...
Rather than having to buy a whole new router, we've put together 7 quick and easy things you can do to improve your connection. First, check your broadband speed by using a speed checker . Before running a test, disable any firewalls or anti-virus software and make sure to shut down programs that could slow things down like instant messenger, internet radio or any other downloads.
· Hi All, I have a Mi wifi router 3 (R3) and I have some problems: - I'm tring to upgrade the firmware witouth succes, also by manually way, the firmware process finish correctly but the fw remaing the same to the 2.10.35 stable version, there is different way to upgrade the firmware (in my case, automatic upgrade and manually by using the browser interface dosn't work)
Always hold your head up, but keep your nose at a friendly level.